WHAT AM I ALLOWED TO TAKE WITH ME / OR NOT?
- One calliper & one fanny bag (size: 25cm x 10cm x 15cm) or neck pouch (size 21cm x 15cm x 2cm) or a transparent gym bag (21cm x 29,5cm)
- Hygiene and health products (capacity 100ml, max 2 times per person)
- Empty tetra paks (capacity: 1l)
- Empty and foldable drinking bottles (made out of plastic / capacity: 1l)
- Empty water tubes (capacity: 1l)
- One lunch packet per person for your own consumption
- TetraPaks with non-alcoholic content (no more than 1 litre)!
- Umbrellas up to a maximum length of one underarm, folded
- Backpacks, handbags, non-transparent gym bags
- Filled tetra paks
- Glass bottles / glass containers
- Cans, canisters, drink rucksacks and plastic bottles
- Firearms, knives, daggers and weapons of any kind
- Saws, axes, hatchets and similar tools
- Fireworks, sparklers, catapults and other pyrotechnical items of any description (incl. Bengal Fire)
- Chairs or other kinds of seating (e.g. Styrofoam cubes)
- Recording devices: professional audio, photo or video equipment
- Animals of all kinds
- Bulky items such as flagpoles, selfie sticks, large umbrellas, other camping equipment, motorbike helmets
To ensure that you have the opportunity to rehydrate at all times, which is necessary for your body, water points are set up free of charge on the event grounds.
AUDIO / PHOTO / VIDEO
In principle, it is permitted to take photographs for private use. However, audio and video recording are not allowed and any abuse will be prosecuted. Please also leave any professional digital or analogue SLR cameras with interchangeable lens at home. It is also forbidden to take any such devices onto the event grounds. On the campsite, however, there are no restrictions on photo, audio or video recordings. Please also leave your selfie sticks at home, as they are also strictly forbidden on the event grounds!
If you want to see a specific band, make sure you set off for the event grounds in plenty of time. You will be checked at both entrances by Security for glass bottles, plastic bottles, cans and weapons, and you will have to show your wristband. Please understand that baggage checks will be carried out, since there have been many breaches of these rules in recent years!
The most important drink at a festival is water. Make sure that you always drink enough water. Summer sunshine and lots of movement greatly increases your need for hydration – even if you don’t feel thirsty. Remember that alcohol removes water and important minerals from the body. We have set up water points on the evets grounds, in order to enable you to access water free of charge. Make use of this opportunity! If you do not consume enough water, your body may dehydrate rapidly in the heat.